top of page
Podcast Show - 18/10/2018
Produced by Andrew Sayers, Clare Williamson & Michael El-Bacha
1. Minefields The Life In The Newsgame_Journalist_Hugh Riminton -
2. CEO_People with a Disability Australia_CEO Matthew Bowden -
3. Don't Say It If you don't mean it_Singer_Renée Jonas -
A Let's Get Local show repeat meant we got to listen back to stories such as:
1. The airing of a unique two-part series on the life story of Journalist HUGH RIMINGTON from his recent book, "Minefields: A Life in the News Game."
2. A discussion of ongoing proposed cuts to the disability sector with CEO MATTHEW BOWDEN from People with a Disability Australia.
3. Plus, Singer Renée Jonas reveals the story behind her new single "Don't Say it (if you don't mean it)."
Copyright Andrew Sayers 18/10/2018
bottom of page